Expert Advice
We have been doing housing disrepair claims for may years
Nationwide coverage
0151 832 7801 - 02030266630
Well Experienced
Our client services team have a wealth of experience.

Do you have any of these issues?

Damp, mould, Leaks, structural issues, subsidence, Roofing issues, Faulty electrics, Broken Heating, Rodent issues and Many more...

Stage 1: Criteria

1. Are you a council/ housing association tenant?
2. Have you been complaining for longer than 1 month?
3. Have your issues been ignored?

Stage 2: Claim Assessment

If you meet the criteria, contact us and our client services team will go through your issues in more detail and see if you qualify to make a claim

Stage 3: Evidence & Submission

Once we have established if you qualify to make a claim and you have submitted the evidence of your issues. We will then submit your file.


What our customers are saying about us


"You guys are great and have amazing support & service. I felt listened to!"

Julie Client

"My Landlord refused to deal with my issues after years of complaining. I am glad i found you on Facebook"

Mitchell Client

"My Housing association failed to deal with my damp & mould issues after complaining so many times. Thank you for listening"

Sarah Client

Want to see if you qualify?

Fill in your details and our client services team will call you straight back and go through your housing disrepair issues!